Darrell E. Bryant, CFS
President, DBryant and Associates
18021 Oak Street, Suite B
Omaha, NE 68130
- President, DBryant _ Associates
- 24 Years in Financial Service Industry
- Holds Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) Designation
"Will you be able to stay retired?"
For over 25 years, Darrell's mission has been to gain a complete understanding of his client's goals, dreams, and concerns, including a through understanding of each client's risk tolerance and need for liquidity. Many near-retirees are not sure when retirement will become truly affordable, without fear of running out of money years down the road. Current retirees might wonder if positive changes can still be made, regardless of their age. Most Americans seek a retirement free from the fear of outliving their money.
Through an extensive system of data gathering techniques, and sophisticated methods of evaluating and identifying where you are in relationship to your objectives, Darrell can help pinpoint (given certain economic parameters) at what point in time retirement has become affordable for you. * He can offer investment opportunities that many investors are not familiar with.
You may have asked yourself some of the following questions:
- Have I saved enough?
- How long will my money last?
- Are there any alternatives to stocks, bonds and mutual funds that can generate reasonable rates of return (sufficient to sustain me throughout my retirement years)?
- Whatever happened to a "principal guarantee"?
- When is the best time to start taking my social security benefit?
- What are the rules and regulations surrounding my social security and its taxability?
- How will my family fair in the event of my disability or death?
- Will my assets avoid probate?
- Am I paying too much for life insurance?
Be sure to ask Darrell about his "Retirement Navigation Service" (RNS), a retirement preparation program that assists in generating guaranteed lifetime income streams with the world's largest insurance companies.
On a personal note, Darrell is well established in his community, and volunteers his time as a basketball coach. He is active as a musician, and he and his wife of 23 years enjoy their 5 children.
There are several thousand people who are licensed to offer mutual funds. Less than 3% of them have earned the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) designation.
For more information, please visit: www.ibfdesignations.org
*Retirement assessments performed using Financial Profiles Inc. Software, which utilizes personal data such as current assets, guaranteed income streams (pension, social security, etc.) as well as interest rate and inflation assumptions.